The Learning Portal for Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DM&E) for Peacebuilding is a community of practice for DM&E peacebuilding professionals. It provides a transparent and collaborative space for the sharing of:
- Evaluation reports and data
- Methodologies and tools
- Best and emerging practices
- DM&E events and opportunities
By making this material easily accesible we hope to improve the practice of DM&E for peacebuilding and increase the effectiveness of peacebuilding programs.
5 Reasons to Sign Up!
- Find and access a range of resources for DM&E for peacebuilding
- Find DM&E events, jobs, consultants and funding
- Connect with like-minded peers
- Contribute your knowledge and best practices
- It's free!
PO BOX 3713
ELDORET, RIFT VALLEY
Mr. WESLEY CHIRCHIR MBA Public Administration
I am a seasoned peace practitioner with 13 years of solid experience in managerial and program management working with various organisations. I have been involved in various aspects of managing activities in conflict resolution, reconciliation and peace building that support the strategic goals and interventions of the institutions worked for in Kenya and within the Karamoja cluster in East Africa.
To date I have developed competence in the following programme areas:
- conflict resolution, reconciliation and peace building
- facilitating results based planning
- human resource management
- monitoring and evaluation of peace organisations
- finance management
- Democracy and governance
- Post conflict reconstruction and recovery
- Networking and collaboration