The Learning Portal for Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DM&E) for Peacebuilding is a community of practice for DM&E peacebuilding professionals. It provides a transparent and collaborative space for the sharing of:
- Evaluation reports and data
- Methodologies and tools
- Best and emerging practices
- DM&E events and opportunities
By making this material easily accesible we hope to improve the practice of DM&E for peacebuilding and increase the effectiveness of peacebuilding programs.
5 Reasons to Sign Up!
- Find and access a range of resources for DM&E for peacebuilding
- Find DM&E events, jobs, consultants and funding
- Connect with like-minded peers
- Contribute your knowledge and best practices
- It's free!
United Nations Women Evaluation Office
Subject:RFP for the Provision of Services to Conduct a Joint Evaluation of Joint Gender Programmes in the UN System
1.You are requested to submit a proposal for the design and conduct of a Joint Evaluation of Joint Gender Programmes in the UN System, as per enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR).
2. To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
- Instructions to Offerors …………… . (Annex I)
- General Conditions of Contract……. .(Annex II)
- Terms of Reference (TOR)………… .(Annex III)
- Proposal Submission Form …………..(Annex IV)
- Financial Proposal ……………………(Annex V)
3.Your offer comprising of technical proposal and financial proposal, in separate sealed envelopes should reach the following address no later than06:00 pm Monday, January 2, 2011 EST at:
220 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
to the attention of :
Belén Sanz Luque
UN Women Evaluation Office
In order to facilitate the submission of both Technical and Financial proposals, the submission duly stamped and signed can be done electronically in PDF format and send to email@example.com. Technical and Financial proposals should be sent as separate PDF files. If the Technical and Financial proposals are sent in the same PDF file, they will be rejected.The financial proposal must be password protected.
4.If you request additional information, we would endeavor to provide information expeditiously, but any delay in providing such information will not be considered a reason for extending the submission date of your proposal.
5. You are requested to acknowledge receipt of this letter and to indicate whether or not you intend to submit a proposal.
Belén Sanz Luque
UN Women Evaluation Chief
Please see the attached document for further details on this RFP.