The Learning Portal for Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DM&E) for Peacebuilding is a community of practice for DM&E peacebuilding professionals. It provides a transparent and collaborative space for the sharing of:
- Evaluation reports and data
- Methodologies and tools
- Best and emerging practices
- DM&E events and opportunities
By making this material easily accesible we hope to improve the practice of DM&E for peacebuilding and increase the effectiveness of peacebuilding programs.
5 Reasons to Sign Up!
- Find and access a range of resources for DM&E for peacebuilding
- Find DM&E events, jobs, consultants and funding
- Connect with like-minded peers
- Contribute your knowledge and best practices
- It's free!
Training and Evaluation Positions – Lebanon
EnCompass LLC is recruiting for three positions to support a USAID program to build the capacity of Lebanese organizations and individuals to act as catalysts for social change through technical, professional and skills development. The activities to be conducted include short-term and medium-term non-academic professional training and capacity-building that will be conducted in-country, in other Middle Eastern countries and in the US and Europe. The trainings will address a range of subject matter topics, with a focus on democracy and governance, civil society and environmental issues.
EnCompass LLC is a small, women-owned business located in the Washington, DC area that seeks to enhance the impact and capacity of governments and NGOs through organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation. We offer a global and multicultural team with a deep expertise in a range of issues. Best known for our strengths-based approach and whole-systems perspective, we consistently deliver outstanding and innovative results, and have conducted projects in more than 70 countries around the world.
All positions are full-time and staff will be located in Lebanon. Preference is for Lebanese candidates.
1) Director – Qualifications: Masters Degree; 10 years or more experience in human and institutional capacity development, 5 years in managerial position; understanding of Lebanese context; deep experience in managing training programs for results; excellent communication skills; fluency in English.
2) Training Coordinator – Qualifications: Masters Degree in social sciences; minimum of 6 years experience in capacities development or institutional strengthening; experience with USAID procedures;
knowledge of ADS 252 and 253; excellent computer and analytical skills.
3) Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist – Qualifications: Bachelors degree in social sciences; minimum of 5 years experience in M&E related to training; experience in training needs assessments, monitoring performance, tracking and evaluating training
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org before April 10, 2012.