Author Posts

April 27, 2016 at 1:47 pm EST

2016AC-toolkit-image-e1460043600583
Peace Exchange will be attending this year’s Alliance for Peacebuilding (AfP) Conference!
The annual AfP conference serves as dynamic space for AfP members to network with the broader peace and security community, and professionals from a broad range of related disciplines, such as development, human rights, and environmental protection. The conference provides unique opportunities to exchange ideas, reflect on international crises, discuss the most important issues in the peacebuilding field, and develop collaborative projects. The Annual Conference also allows members to highlight key achievements and discuss the future of the field. Click here to learn more.

Interested in the conference but unable to attend? Here’s how you can participate!
Submit conflict sensitivity questions on this post for Peace Exchange to ask on your behalf to conference panelists. Only a select number of questions will be chosen and they must be specific to conflict sensitivity.

Here is a sample question: What does conflict sensitivity look like in practice? The interviews will then be uploaded to Peace Exchange following the conclusion of the conference. To be considered, questions must be submitted by May 16, 2016.

May 2, 2016 at 2:01 pm EST

Hello everybody , It is a privilege for me to be a part of this community. It is a great to work for build peace bridges of peace around the world. Many things are happening around the world , conflicts, violence , poverty , economic crisis, discrimination, terrorism, massive corruption , organize crime   and many others problems about human and civil rights .

My question ,

Do you think that many conflicts around the world  and violence protests are  existing and are coming   from discrimination in different ways

Dr. Sherif Mucalla

May 3, 2016 at 11:15 am EST

What makes conflict sensitive programming so challenging?

May 5, 2016 at 11:01 am EST

What is the difference between Do No Harm and conflict sensitivity?

May 10, 2016 at 9:06 am EST

Is the gender issue conflict sensitive?

May 13, 2016 at 12:44 pm EST

Have you ever designed a conflict sensitive program, and if so, what was the process like?

May 13, 2016 at 12:47 pm EST

What, if any, are the varying levels of conflict sensitivity used in conflict programming? Would the relatively “new” conflict in Syria merit different levels of response compared to an”older” conflict in the Balkans? Are there basic conflict principles you would follow in both cases?

May 13, 2016 at 1:15 pm EST

In Bangldesh I’ve experience to design conflict sensitive program.

August 7, 2016 at 7:06 am EST

Hello please take time and let me introduce TRANSFORM GHANA PEACE PROJECT to you all. Great and happy to be on this platform. Anyone interested in our upcoming consultative forum can call for free tickets. Topic BUILDING REGIONAL CAPACITY OF PEACE AND SECURITY IN AFRICA

August 7, 2016 at 7:09 am EST

Yes, I did designed one conflict sensitive programme. And it was mind blowing. The beginning was hard but at the end myself and team were on top of the game