Thank you for supporting Peace Exchange’s Youth, Conflict and Peacebuilding (YCP) campaign! We encourage you to personalize tweets, e-newsletters and Facebook posts in this toolkit for your audiences.
Twitter Handles: @USAID @USAIDDRG @USAID_DCHA @USAIDEducation @YPLearning
Campaign Hashtags: #PeaceExchange #YCP #YouthPower #PYD #PositiveYouthDevelopment
Downloadable Campaign Postcard
General Youth, Conflict and Peacebuilding (YCP) Campaign Tweets
- Learn how youth are being engaged as key partners in conflict sensitive development & peacebuilding on #PeaceExchange at goo.gl/BLHvSp #YCP
- Join the #PeaceExchange & @yplearning Youth, Conflict & Peacebuilding Campaign from Sept-Dec 2017! Click goo.gl/BLHvSp to learn more
- More than 600 million youth live in fragile & conflict-affected contexts. Join #PeaceExchange to learn more at goo.gl/BLHvSp #YCP
YouthPower Learning Webinar Tweets
- #PeaceExchange Youth, Conflict & Peacebuilding campaign launches on 9/20. Register for the launch webinar w/ @yplearning at goo.gl/5Kd3tX
- Learn more about #PositiveYouthDevelopment! Join #PeaceExchange for a webinar with @usaid & @YPLearning on 9/20. Register at goo.gl/5Kd3tx
- Sept. 20 – Join #PeaceExchange and @YPLearning for a webinar on positive youth development and peacebuilding. Register at goo.gl/5Kd3tx
YCP Campaign Blurb for E-Newsletters and Facebook Posts
Building off International Youth Day (August 14), Peace Exchange, in partnership with YouthPower Learning, is launching the Youth, Conflict and Peacebuilding (YCP) Campaign! Over the next several months, Peace Exchange will organize webinars, share programming resources and highlight other organizations’ research and work on YCP. Join the launch webinar with Peace Exchange and YouthPower on September 20, 2017 at 3pm EST. Click here to register for the webinar and visit www.dmeforpeace.org/peacexchange to join the community and learn more.
Campaign Image to Include with Tweets, Facebook Posts and E-Newsletter Blurbs