Thank you for supporting Peace Exchange’s Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid (CSHA) campaign! We encourage you to personalize tweets, e-newsletters and Facebook posts in this toolkit for your audiences.
Twitter Handles: @USAID @USAIDDRG @USAID_DCHA @USAIDEducation @YPLearning
Campaign Hashtags: #USAID #PeaceExchange #ConflictSensitivity #HumanitarianAid #HumanitarianAssistance
Downloadable Campaign Postcard
General Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid Campaign Tweets
- Learn how humanitarian actors are integrating conflict sensitive approaches in their work during #PeaceExchanges “Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid” campaign from Feb-May 2018. Learn more at goo.gl/Uxwaju #USAID #ConflictSensitivity #HumanitarianAid #HumanitarianAssistance
- Join the #PeaceExchange “Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid” campaign from Feb-May 2018. Learn more at goo.gl/Uxwaju #USAID #ConflictSensitivity #HumanitarianAid #HumanitarianAssistance
- Conflict is increasingly the main driver of humanitarian needs. Learn how humanitarian practitioners are addressing these needs in conflict areas during #PeaceExchanges “Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid” campaign from Feb-May 2018. Go to goo.gl/Uxwaju #USAID #ConflictSensitive
World Vision Webinar Tweets
- Learn more about food security programming in conflict-affected environments. Join #PeaceExchange for a webinar with @WorldVision on April 25. Register at goo.gl/Kr9mTM #USAID #HumanitarianAssistance #FoodSecurity
- Join #PeaceExchange and @WorldVision on April 25 for a webinar on how food security programs can better target beneficiaries in complex environments. Register at goo.gl/Kr9mTM #USAID #FoodSecurity #HumanitarianAssistance
CSHA Campaign Blurb for E-Newsletters and Facebook Posts
Peace Exchange’s Conflict Sensitive Humanitarian Aid (CSHA) Campaign continues this month with a special focus on refugees! Over the next several months, Peace Exchange will organize webinars, share programming resources and highlight other organizations’ research and work on CSHA. Join the launch webinar with Peace Exchange and the International Alert on March 14th at 10:00 EST. Click here to register for the webinar and visit www.dmeforpeace.org/peacexchange to join the community and learn more.
Campaign Image to Include with Tweets, Facebook Posts and E-Newsletter Blurbs