Communications – 2019 Social Change Communications Consultant
Search For Common Ground
As Search for Common Ground (Search) seeks to expand its work and reach with new partners, funders, and audiences in the U.S. and internationally, for the Social Change Communications Consultant, the key focus of 2019 should be:
- Training and capacity-building among staff and partners
- Strategy development
- Content development and feedback
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating social change communications workshops in the field to build capacity of staff and partners in social change communications, including strategy development, messaging, social media, storytelling, and other campaign elements.
- Work with communications staff to develop creative strategy and content intended to mobilize identified audiences.
- Provide strategic advice for Search programs and HQ for identified external communications needs.
- Assist in the development of communications strategies, content, and implementation plans.
Services may be provided to both U.S.-based and international teams. As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience developing and implementing social change and awareness-raising communications strategies for an organization or company, both for U.S. audiences as well as other national audiences.
This position will close on January 2, 2019.
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send the following items to our employment portal here:
- current resume
- cover letter
Please include the following in your cover letter:
- projected start date,
- proposal – please indicate your fee, give an overview of your experience and strategy. (Proposals can be adjusted after an initial phone consultation with the team.)
Application Deadline: 01/02/2019