Deputy Chief of Party
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Serve as alternate for Chief of Party as needed and appropriate
- Manage Indonesia MEL team’s finance and operations including administration, human resources, office management, procurement, partners & recruitment as well as delegated supervision of the cross-cutting technical team
- Effectively manage subcontractors in providing timely, relevant, high-quality services
- Understand USAID standards, indicators, evaluations, and data collection tools and reporting timelines and systems
- Facilitate planning meetings and technical strategy sessions, formulating the appropriate questions to ask at multiple levels
- Under the leadership of the Chief of Party, facilitate various meeting and planning sessions between USAID and partners and leverage that information to take the Activity to the next phase—understanding when new resources are needed to deliver on contract requirements, developing scopes of work for additional needed resources, and building out the team as needed
- Support capacity and knowledge building of USAID counterparts and MEL consultants through on-the-job training, knowledge sharing workshops and mentoring
- Other duties as assigned by the COP
- Master’s or higher degree in management, organizational development, financial management, business administration or related field, or experience equivalent
- Minimum of twelve years of experience in public or private sector management, administration, and planning; international development, and development project management
- Minimum of eight years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience in human resources, recruiting, staff management, and other human resource responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects in a multi-cultural environment and in providing consulting services in helping clients analyze problems, devise and adopt solutions
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, management of development programs and/or contracts, and complex financial management systems
- USAID experience preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
How To Apply
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Application Deadline: 09/25/2020