Request for Proposal: Cause Marketing and Corporate Engagement
Search For Common Ground
Scope of Work
As Search for Common Ground (Search) seeks to amplify and strengthen its base of support, we seek the assistance of a cause marketing agency to help the organization develop a year-long cause marketing campaign involving corporate sponsorship, strategic partner engagement, and a signature campaign.
In order to be competitive, please ensure your proposal contains, at the least, solutions for the following deliverables:
The development and successful execution of an ongoing cause marketing campaign across multiple channels, audiences, and media, incorporating:
- Strategic Partner Engagement, including Corporate Sponsorship
- A Signature Month-long Campaign for the month of September
This position is intended for a firm, not an individual consultant. Engagement to begin March 1 and paid by monthly retainer.
- Must be able to collaborate with Search for Common Ground team members to develop the above deliverables
- Have a proven track record of successful cause marketing campaigns including securing corporate partnerships for international nonprofits
How To Apply
Proposals Must Include:
To apply, interested candidates should send the following items to our employment portal here:
- Monthly retainer fee detailing covered services and deliverables. Any additional schedule of fees and services not covered can be included for reference
- Portfolio of previous work with live links
NOTE: Please compile your proposal with all necessary information into one document as the system only has the functionality to upload two documents per application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
This position will close on February 8, 2019
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website www.sfcg.org for full details of our work.
All Search Employees must adhere to the values: Shared Humanity – Empathy – Impartiality – Inclusivity – Courage – Hope – Humility – Audacity. In accordance with these values, Search enforces compliance with the Code of Conduct and related policies on Anti Workplace Harassment, Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Conflict of Interest and Anti-fraud.