Request for Proposal: Executive Coach and PR Consultant
Search For Common Ground
Scope of Work
Search for Common Ground (Search) is seeking an executive coach to support our CEO to elevate his role as a thought leader, particularly among U.S. and European audiences.
In order to be competitive, please ensure your proposal contains, at the least, solutions for EACH of the following deliverables:
- Media relations training
- Development of a message framework
- Development of a media list
- Development and placement of two op-eds
- Development of 2-3 core speeches
- Development of 2 issue briefs
- Provision of public relations counsel
This position is intended for a firm or an individual consultant. Six-month engagement to begin March 1 and paid by monthly retainer.
- Must be able to collaborate with Search for Common Ground team members to develop the above deliverables
- Must have a proven track record of successful executive coaching including securing press placements
How To Apply
Proposals Must Include:
To apply, interested candidates should send the following items to our employment portal here:
- Monthly retainer fee detailing covered services and deliverables. Any additional schedule of fees and services not covered can be included for reference
- Portfolio of previous work with live links
NOTE: Please compile your proposal with all necessary information into one document as the system only has the functionality to upload two documents per application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
This position will close on February 8, 2018
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website www.sfcg.org for full details of our work.
All Search Employees must adhere to the values: Shared Humanity – Empathy – Impartiality – Inclusivity – Courage – Hope – Humility – Audacity. In accordance with these values, Search enforces compliance with the Code of Conduct and related policies on Anti Workplace Harassment, Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Conflict of Interest and Anti-fraud.
Application Deadline: 02/08/2019