Senior Research and Learning Advisor
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is supporting USAID/Indonesia implement its new Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) through a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. Specifically, we will help with: 1) monitoring support services, 2) designing and conducting performance, impact, and developmental evaluations to learn from activities, 3) providing research, data analysis, and assessment to identify gaps in assistance, 4) providing short-, medium-, and long-term consulting services and logistical support, and 5) initiating collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities among stakeholders. Along with enhancing Mission MEL capability, we will also promote use of empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting as USAID supports the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with its Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR).
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Senior Research and Learning Advisor for the USAID/Indonesia MEL Activity. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop the learning plan for designing, implementing, and tracking learning and adaptive management activities emanating from monitoring, evaluation, and research activities
- Plan and implement dissemination activities for sharing results and findings of monitoring, evaluation, and research activities
- Provide oversight in all aspects of implementation of the foregoing activities and management of staff and consultants engaged in these activities
- Be responsible for overall design, implementation, and management of selected impact evaluation studies, limited implementation research, secondary analyses of data from key health surveys, and special assessments or data collection assigned by the Chief of Party (COP)
- Assist the COP in the design and implementation of key performance evaluations under the CLA activity
- Advanced degree (minimum Master’s of Science) in management, public health, economics, international development, social science, demography, research methods, statistics, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in designing and implementing performance and impact evaluations, implementation research, project assessments, and secondary data analyses
- Has led and/or managed as principal investigator at least three implementation research, performance evaluation and/or impact evaluation studies in the past five years
- Demonstrated experience in developing sampling designs, designing data collection methods and instruments, application of appropriate statistical analyses tools for multi-variable studies including use of qualitative and quantitative approaches in performance and impact evaluations and implementation research
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and/or facilitating use of innovative approaches for learning best practices and state-of-the-art in designing methodologies and tools for disseminating and utilizing results of monitoring, research and evaluation for adaptive management
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donors, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Must be Indonesian
How To Apply
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Application Deadline: 09/25/2020