Why Become a Member?
There are many benefits when you register to become a member. As a member you’ll be able to:
Share and access a variety of resources from the “Resource Library” such as:
- Capacity building materials for trainings and workshops
- How-to frameworks, toolkits, and guides for program implementation; and
- Cutting-edge research and literature
Connect with and learn from peers around the world through activities such as:
- “Webinars“ that connect theories and concepts to practice and field implementation;
- The “Community Conversations“ discussion forums where you can ask questions and share lessons learned; and
- Comment on resources in the “Resource Library” to help the community understand how they can be applied – and possibly improved – in practice.
Become a Peace Exchange Champion!
- Share your resources in the Peace Exchange “Resource Library“ and/or share your thoughts on what resources are helpful and/or how they could be improved
- Engage in technical discussions in the “Community Conversations” forum
- Invite colleagues to join, learn and participate in Peace Exchange activities, webinars and more
- Participate in “webinars“ by asking questions and providing comments; and
- Share your ideas on how Peace Exchange can improve through the “Contact Us” page