Future Trends in Global Peace – June 2021 with the Institute for Economics & Peace
IEP & DME for Peace
Analysis, Blog, Report, Uncategorized
ADVANCED, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE
During the month of June, DME for Peace will be partnering with the Institute for Economics & Peace (IEP) to showcase their work and the launch of their 14th annual Global Peace Index.
What to Expect
- Featured Blog – published on DME for Peace on soon – watch this space!
- Global Peace Index – highlighting the 2021 report launch on June 17th
- M&E Thursday Talk – virtual discussion and Q&A on “Future Trends in Global Peace” with IEP’s Executive Director (Americas), Michael Collins, on June 24th. Register here to join us.
& more to come…
- Business and Peace 2021 – Analysing the relationship between the economic performance of a country and its levels of peace
- Mexico Peace Index 2021 – Identifying and measuring the factors that drive peace in Mexico and beyond
- Future Trends Newsletter – IEP’s free weekly roundup covering the stories that matter, for insight into the future
The Global Peace Index
- 2021 Global Peace Index: Measuring Peace In A Complex World – Join the International Peace Institute and IEP as they launch the 15th edition of the Global Peace Index. Register here to join virtually on June 17th at 5pm EDT.
Every year, IEP produces the Global Peace Index (GPI) report. The GPI is the most comprehensive data-driven analysis to date on peace, its economic value, trends, and how to develop peaceful societies. The report covers 99.7% of the world’s population and uses 23 qualitative and quantitative indicators from highly respected sources to compile the index. These indicators are grouped into three key domains: Ongoing Conflict, Safety and Security, and Militarization.
Past GPI reports, articles and interactive maps are available at: visionofhumanity.org
More on the Institute for Economics & Peace
IEP is an international and independent think-tank dedicated to shifting the world’s focus to peace as a positive, achievable and tangible measure of human well-being and progress. It has offices in Sydney, Brussels, New York, The Hague, Mexico City and Harare.
Twitter: @globpeaceindex / twitter.com/globpeaceindex
Facebook: @globalpeaceindex / facebook.com/globalpeaceindex