Young and Emerging Evaluators of the European Evaluation Society – Conference & Competition Announcement
The European Evaluation Society will offer a free entrance at the 2018 EES conference to 10 European Young and Emerging Evaluators (yEES!).
The 10 most successful applications will receive:
- Free registration for this year’s EES conference (3 days), access to pre-conference workshops (2 days) – luches and coffee breaks included.
- Space to present your paper at the yEES! Lab session which will allow yEES to share ideas within a constructive and safe space. More seasoned evaluators will be there to provide feedback on yEES’ ideas and give them advice on how to improve their presentation skills.
- Coaching: EES TWG-5 (Young and Emerging Evaluators) will provide participants with support during the preparation of the LAB’s paper and presentation preparation (webinar and coaching).
- Volunteering and networking: the yEES! selected participants will be engaged in design and preparation of several open spaces and social events that will help you get to know people and build relations with peers, such as:
- The evening tapas and the yEES! dinner
- The conference reportage;
- The design and moderation of open space events.
How to apply?
- Check if you are eligible here
- Fill in this form
- Submit the form together with your CV via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 5th of July 2018
Do you know European Emerging Evaluators? Share this post with them! Are you an Emerging Evaluator? We are waiting for you.
For any queries contact email@example.com.